Monday, October 29, 2007

New Duct Tape Shoes



There is nothing like new shoes! Not only new running shoes, but a new brand and new model than what I have been wearing. For the last 3 years, I have been wearing Mizuno (with one failed experiment in Pearl Izumi). My last two pairs of Mizunos have been ill fitting and just did not feel like part of my feet.





Today, I went back to the shoe that put me through my high school cross country years. I'm coming home to Asics. Not just any Asics, but the comfy, supportive Kayano.





Like a kid with a new toy, I took them out and did a strong seven mile run. All the foot pain I have suffered under the worn out Mizunos is a thing of the past! The only problem with them is it's silver material used in the upper looks like duct tape.

No comments: